My latest book The Age of the Customer® is now available for purchase at the locations below. Click the images to purchase the book and to view more information about maintaining relevance with your small business.
You’re operating your business in a time when something is happening that is so momentous it has never happened before. Jim Blasingame identifies it as an epochal marketplace shift that’s causing the 10,000-year-old Age of the Seller to be replaced by the Age of the Customer.
Jim will reveal to you in plain language:
• How the two Ages currently, but temporarily, exist in parallel universes, and how much time you have left to join the emerging universe.
• How relevance is replacing competitiveness as the coin of the realm, and what you have to do to make this switch to Age of the Customer thinking.
• Why you must become a storyteller.
• The good, bad, and ugly of social media.
• The killer app that wasn’t any part of your past but will dominate your future.
Jim will teach you how the Age of the Customer is impacting love, trust, emotions, niches, globalization, intellectual property, selling, branding, and even technology. Plus he will reveal what is not going to change.
In the Foreword, Steve Forbes says Jim has both the foresight of a prophet and the courage of a heretic. This book is a visionary message delivered with tough love and, as Steve says, Jim is the best at this.
You’ll keep this book handy for continual reference, because you won’t find the perspectives Jim Blasingame delivers here anywhere else in any one place. It’s The Age of the Customer®. Let Jim Blasingame help you Prepare for the Moment of Relevance.