8% - Definitely increased customer activity and sales.
22% - Increased customer activity with some increase sales
56% - Customer activity and sales are about the same so far
14% - Our customer activity and sales have decreased.
We’ve been polling small business owners about the economy about four times a year since the Great Recession ended, and we’ve never been able to get more than a third of our respondents to say their economy was doing good or great. As you can see, last week’s poll was no different. Only about 30% said things were somewhat or definitely improving, with the other 70% saying the economy they saw was about the same or worse.